Saturday, July 1, 2017

Construction

Hello my little Tarot Tots!

This is Vyvyan Wormwood here (again, of course)! I wanted to let you know that I will be working on this blog a little bit more for a while. I am going to be shifting things around from my wordpress onto here. I feel like I have more responses and more tools to use on here, since I always use a free account. I have yet to see enough action to want to make it a permanent thing of course.

So I did some research and I really want to work with my blogger for a while.

Also, the reason that I have been absent is because of a few deaths of family and friends. It's a bit personal, so I'm not going to go into it too much.

Please subscribe and let me know what you think of the stuff I do now that I'm going to be on here.

I love you all!
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Wormwood Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment