Friday, July 28, 2017

Florida Post Numero Uno



Greetings my little Tarot Tots!

Today I am blogging from Florida in the USA! I am visiting family for a bit and I will be here for about a week. Expect some content being created out of sheer boredom. I may do a week or two worth of stuff that I need to work on (or have needed to work on).

My aunts have been together for quite some time now and they are finally able to get married. It's super awesome that it is legal now and that they can celebrate like other normal people.

They will be getting married tomorrow evening. I'm super excited for them, as I know that they are also very excited (of course).

So I will be working on some "Monday Musings" for you all to enjoy. There may be some Tarot lessons for you to enjoy as well. It's fun to learn and teach people to be able to read the cards on their own. Maybe I'll even talk a little bit about the differences between Oracle, Tarot, and Lenormand cards. There's quite a bit different, really!

Anyway, I'm going to chill for a bit before I go to bed to be well rested for tomorrow.

Lots of love,
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Wormwood Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment