Sunday, July 30, 2017

Self Reading 7-30-17

Copyright Selena Lin


Hey there my little Tarot Tots!

This is just a self reading that I am doing. I think I'm going to record some of them when I feel the mood strikes me or something. Today, I figured I would do a reading because it is the last day of some of my family being on the family trip and I wanted to just share in that love. I think that the reading will show lots of love. As usual, I will not read into it until after I've gotten it typed up.

This is a three card spread. Past, present, future. It's basically all present though when I go to read it though. I am using the Manga Tarot by Selena Lin.

Card Number One: XI Justice (reversed): This shows that there are some one-sided actions going on, mostly in the category of love or family events. Things are not going fairly and should be pointed out or be resolved. A possible fight or argument. Nothing too serious.

Card Number Two: King of Wands (reversed): Consider other people a little bit more. There is someone who is causing problems mostly. This is that person. You may get into an altercation of some sort with this person. They are late to things and not quite doing the right things at the right time.

Card Number Three: Queen of Pentacles: This tends to be a more materialistic matters, but it's related to a person. Not saying this person is greedy or anything, but they might be rather needy. They always want something and just need attention.

So what I'm seeing from this spread is that I'm going to be getting into some sort of argument possibly with a friend or family member about buying something or taking care of something today. I don't think it's going to be a very serious thing. I just don't get that feeling.

Well, I need to look into this more.
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Wormwood Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment