Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday Musings-- Seasons



Good day, my little Tarot Tots!

It's another day in the life of a tarot reader. I was doing some searching for something to do and came across another little blurb that asks:

"What is your favorite season, and why?"

Well, I suppose I would say that my favorite season is Autumn. The reason I enjoy Autumn (Fall?) most of all is because it is the most temperate of the seasons to me. It is neither too hot, nor too cold. It even has some pretty great holidays within it, such as Halloween, or Samhain, and also Thanksgiving. Holidays are always a bonus to whichever season you decide is your absolute favorite of the seasons in your personal opinion.

I know this is a short post, but what do you think? What is your favorite season? I would love to hear from you.

Lots of love,
-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment